Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Perfect Shirt for the Furry Little Man in My Life

I love dogs. Your dogs and my dogs, and dogs I have yet to meet, I love them all. I don't currently have a dog of my own, but my roommates do, in fact they have three. We also dog-sit pretty frequently, and at any given time there can be up to six of them running around the house. So today, I would like to introduce you to one of our precious fur babies--Quizno.

Quizno is a Schnauzer, and he is also our only male, and if he were human, he would be your cantankerous great uncle who drinks too much, and smells like cold cuts. He is actually a very sweet dog, but not very trusting, and a bit of a loner. It has taken me a long time to build a relationship with him, but earning his love and acceptance was so worth the time and effort. Now that I am a part of his inner circle I've come to realize that Uncle Quizno, who's not so quick to warm, is quite the ladies man. In fact, the other day I watched him bound into the living room and mount our very willing Pit Bull, Maggie (don't worry they're fixed). Since Maggie was laying on her back at the time I can only assume that Quizno was attempting the missionary position. Needless to say I have never seen anything like that before, but I try not to make it a habit to watch dogs in coitus. And because the missionary position is to the canine population, what doggie style is to humans, a bit adventurous, I can only conclude that Quizno is more complex than one might expect, and that bitches love him. Which is why I made him this shirt, and boy does he look handsome.



No comments:

Post a Comment